We would like to welcome our newest member Red Canoe Media. Red Canoe Media has been hosting this website for several years now and today they signed up to be a member of ORVA. Red Canoe Media is a Veteran owned small business in the St. Louis area. They specialize in anything to do with the internet. If you have a small business and want to make it bigger, they are your go to people for all of your marketing needs. The information below was taken from their website (https://redcanoemedia.com/). We at Project4Hope would like to thank them for their unwavering support and commitment to our veterans. There is a long standing tradition of veterans helping veterans and this is just one example of that love. If you would like to follow suit and become a member of ORVA then please click here to be taken to our member page.
Getting businesses better search engine rankings is part of what we do. What is most important is that you get more qualified customers. We use various methods online to get more exposure to your business – which includes getting you to the top of organic searches on search engines. But there are other ways to get more exposure, too.
- Founded in 1997 as Lighthouse Technologies
- Rebranded in 2015 as Red Canoe Media (why?)
- Over 10 marketing, sales, and creative experts (on-staff, part or full time)
- 2016 Future 50 award winner by St Louis Small Business Monthly
- 2017 Top in Search award by TopSEOs.com
- 2017 Top Consultants in St Louis award by St Louis Small Business Monthly
- 2018 Certified Google Partner
Below is our contact info. Our normal office hours are 8:00 to 5:00 PM Central.
Phone: (314) 514-5736