Team Registration and Rules
Team registration can take place here or in person at the event. Your team can be 4 people, 2 people or just yourself. Please choose from the options listed and provide names in the comment section.
- All guns remain unloaded at all times, until in the shooting cage and pointed downrange. Load only when station is clear and safe.
- Treat all guns as though they are loaded, never pointing at anything you do not wish to destroy.
- Actions open or the breech cracked to show the gun is unloaded, until you are ready to use it.
- Never load more than two shells at a time for Sporting Clays Tournament or other shotgun games.
- Be aware of what’s beyond the target. If there’s any doubt, don’t shoot.
- After shooting all your targets make sure your action is open BEFORE you turn around to step out of the cage.
- Shot sizes larger than 7½, 8 or 9 are not allowed. No dram equivalent of more than three drams, or more than 1½ ounce of shot will be allowed.
- Use the proper gauge ammunition in your gun. Don’t improvise or carry shells of different gauges together.
- Absolutely no consumption of alcohol will be allowed on the course, including spectators.
- Eye and ear protection is mandatory for everyone on the course, including spectators.
- No unsupervised children on the range.
- No unleashed dogs on the range.
- Never load or touch the trap machines for any reason.
- Personal carts, gators, rhinos, mules, four wheelers and other modes of transportation such as those listed are welcome. Stay on the pathways both in vehicles and walking.
- Any activity deemed unsafe will not be tolerated.